- It’s a seller’s market and there is nothing pending in the near-term that panelists felt would slow this down
- Private Equity Groups are turning over their business holdings in 1-2 year cycles vs. 3-5 in previous year
- Pass through entities such as LLCs and S-Corps are the preferred targets
- Rep and warranty insurance has become a regular expense in these transactions
- Companies with engaged and motivated management teams in place and offering stable growth potential are of key interest to buyers
If you are considering attracting a buyer for your company, there are many items to address before you entertain feelers about a sale. Especially if you want to maximize the value of the offer you could receive. Similarly, if you’ve purchased a company or are attempting to blend two (or more) organizations and want to know where to go from here, please give me a call.